Wednesday, December 4, 2013

O Come Let Us Adore Him

  Jennifer Rizzo's holiday housewalk link party. Link up your home for a chance to be in next years house walk.                                                       Such a fun party go see.....                                                                                                          So I have started to decorate. I have a theme going this year woodland in the family room. Than sparkly gold and sliver in my front room. Let me know what you think. Is it to split? I had most of the items collected over the years and some things I got this year.


                                                                                                                                                                       

 











                             Moved the pillows to the chair. Not sure where I want them to go.




My mom got me these canister from HomeGoods  I added the tree I bought a few years ago. I love the shiny.











                                             











                                            So I still have some more to do.

                                                  linking to fun partys.

Savvy Southern Style

8 comments:

  1. Your house looks so beautiful and festive. I personally love the pillows on the couch. Can you come decorate my house now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your house is beauitful no need of me. I can not wait for your christmas decore

      Delete
  2. i love those little creatures on you mantle-are they raccoons? love all the greens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is a raccoon tree ordement that I put on the mantel. I am on the look out for more. Blessing to you

      Delete
  3. Love your decor! The raccoon on the mantle is adorable!
    Happy Holidays!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. That raccoon is so adorable! Much cuter than the ones that frequent my backyard! LOL Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have heared that they are mean is this true? Blessing to you and your family.

      Delete