Monday, July 8, 2013

A Wrap Bracelet

I was at my sister n laws for family get together. My sister n law had on a beautiful wrap bracelet that I admired. She told me it was a gift and a pricy one. So when I got home I looked it up and yes Chan luu are amazing and worth it. So what did I do, because I was not giving up so fast. I went on U Tube and I watched a tutorial  then figured out how to make one. They are time consuming but not to hard to make. I went to Michaels for most of my supplies. Then I headed to the bead store and found some other fun ideas to try.
So this is what I got. This is my first bracelet though it is not exactly like a Chan Luu.
Leather cording long enough to go around my wrist twice. $2 (the bead store had it cheaper then Michaels)
Wax cording to weave. $1.40
Beading. $5.95
A button to close the bracelet. I had this.



I think it is cute and fun to do, cost hardly anything compared to buying one. I will be making more.




linking to

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome!! Amazing. Looks so great! Plus you can't beat the cost. Jeez you are smart!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what would I do with out you to inspire me sis, You bring out the best.
      ox

      Delete