Monday, January 20, 2014

The Wind

We lost a tree to the bad wind we have been having. It is a good thing it had not grown to big and now my hubby doesn't have to chop it down..
I told him over the summer I want it down before it is really big and may hit the house. He grumbled at me like I just feed him poison and walked away. He said he liked the tree. I said it is killing 
what little grass we have. Pine trees and grass do not go well together.











 To close for comfort I say. So the wind and a Earth quake centered in our back yard ok the mountains behind us but it felt like it was. Oh did I mention the 80 degree weather here that I am not happy about either
   (sorry to complain when others are way below 0). I am getting a little cranky here.


So this is what is making me smile! It was my birthday and my best friend in the whole world sent me
these beautiful flower. She means the world to me and I do not know what I would do with out her. She all ways makes me feel so special.








See the other tree in the back ground  it is down too.... yeah.

1 comment: